We are committed to maintaining and respecting the privacy rights of our customers and visitors to our website. We have up-to-date privacy technology to ensure that your privacy rights are not infringed. The following reflects the measures we have taken to provide you with a pleasant and safe online experience. By visiting partysweets.com, you are agreeing to the policies set forth below.
- Electronic Communication: When you visit our website, or send us an email, you are communicating electronically. Doing either of these is your consent for us to also communicate with you electronically. We may do so either via email or by periodic updates to our website. By using our website, you have agreed that all electronically provided notices, agreements, disclosures and other communications satisfy any legal requirements that such communications be in writing. All communications between you and our staff become the property of partysweets.com or Hospitality Mints, LLC.
- Collecting Your Information: You can visit many parts of our website without telling us who you are and without revealing any personal information. However, we may track the internet domain addresses of those who visit us so that we can analyze visitor data to get a better picture of who might be interested in our products. However, as an individual visitor, you will remain anonymous unless you voluntarily choose to tell us about yourself. If you subscribe to a service, or participate in a contest or promotion (if offered), we will ask you to give us certain information about yourself. That information may include your name, email address, mailing address, telephone number, birth date, gender, marital status, children, occupation or personal preferences. Of course, whether you choose to provide any, some or all of this information is your choice. However, if you choose not to provide the information we request, you may then not be able to access certain services, or participate in certain offers or promotions.
- Using Your Information: We will use some or all of the information you provide for internal purposes like processing; subscription or registration; analyzing trends and statistics; informing you of new products, services and offers; or updating you on new developments at partysweets.com. We contract with companies or persons to provide certain services including credit card processing, shipping, data management, promotional services and other items. We provide them with necessary information they need to perform services for us. We require that they abide by privacy policies consistent with ours. Generally, we will not sell your personal information and will use it only for our internal purposes. However, we may disclose it when we believe, in our sole discretion, that it is necessary to identify, contact or bring legal action against persons or entities that may be causing injury to you, others or us. We may also disclose your personal information when we believe, in our sole discretion, that the law requires disclosure. Except as described above, or in the event of a merger, sale, consolidation of partysweets.com, Hospitality Mints, LLC, or its parent or subsidiary companies, we will not sell or otherwise share your information with third parties without your permission.
- Safeguarding Your Information: We have invested in an array of security measures to safeguard your personal information. It is contained in a secure network, accessible to only a few trustworthy employees.
- If You Do Not Want to Receive Information From Us: You can tell us so by emailing us at email@example.com and we will remove your name and information from our electronic mailing database. Please include your full name, email address, physical mailing address and the type of information you no longer wish to receive from us. Please note that it may take us four to six weeks to honor your request, as it takes some time to remove your name and information from our database.