Caution: Your internet browser is out of date. For the best experience on this site, as well as improved browser security and performance, please visit this website for information on upgrading your existing browser, or switching to a faster, more secure browser.
To place an order, please call our sales department at 877-646-8748
- Introduction- These Terms and Conditions govern the order and purchase of any products or merchandise from PartySweets.com, operated by Hospitality Mints, LLC. By using our website, you agree to be bound by these Terms.
- Pricing. Pricing, payment, and other conditions for ordering are set forth here and on the Website. Although we strive to maintain current pricing, we reserve the right to change it from time to time, in our sole discretion.
General Requirements. By placing an order, you are representing that:
- You are at least 18 years old (19 in Alabama & Nebraska; 21 in Mississippi)
- If you are an individual consumer, the product is being ordered for your personal use, or as a gift, and you will not sell it.
- If you are a business, the product is being ordered to promote your business at no cost to the recipient. You will not resell the product, unless you are a distributor or promotional agency who may resell the product solely to businesses for their use to promote their businesses.
As to custom printed products:
- You will not submit any profane or objectionable material for inclusion in our custom imprinted product offering.
- The material you submit for custom printed product will not infringe on any copyright, trademark, patent, literary, privacy, publicity or other property right of any third party.
- You are solely responsible for and assume all liability arising from material that you request as included on custom printed products. The fact that we may produce such product does not mean that we approve it, or that it complies with applicable laws, or that you will not be liable for the use of such product.
- Order Acceptance. We reserve the right to accept or decline to print or supply any order, in our sole discretion.
- We accept Visa, MasterCard, American Express and Discover.
- All transactions are processed via Secure Servers using SSL encryption to scramble credit card information, which ensures the safe Internet transmission of your personal information. If you are not comfortable submitting your credit card information on the Internet, then please just fax your order to us at 828-264-6933 or call us directly at 1-877-646-8748. If you choose to order by phone, please call during our business hours, which are Monday to Friday, 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. EST.
- Credit Cards
Delivery Times and Charges-
- Time to Process Your Order.- An order for stock items will be processed and shipped within 4 business days (excluding weekends and holidays) of our receipt of your order. Custom orders take longer because we have to personalize them, and in most cases, a custom order will be processed and shipped within 7 business days of our receipt of your order.
- When you will receive your Order. - See above for processing times. Our factory is located on the East Coast. So, once your order is shipped, you should allow 2 to 3 days for delivery, depending on whether you live on the East or West coast. You may track your order from our website.
- Your cost for Shipping, Handling, and Freight. See Shipping Information page by clicking \"Shipping Information\" box at bottom of the home page.
- Orders shipped only to street addresses. For security and other reasons, we cannot ship to a post office box. All shipments require a street address, which must be provided at the time you place your order. If your order has to be reshipped because it was refused or unclaimed, unfortunately, we must charge you the additional shipping costs.
Customer Service: Changing or Canceling Orders-
- For Stock Orders (not personalized or custom). Before calling to change or cancel an order, please check the status of your order on line. If it is shipped, we cannot change or cancel the order. If the order is not shipped, you may call Customer Service at 1-877-646-8748 and a friendly representative will assist you with your changes or cancellation.
- For Custom Orders (personalized). Changes or cancellations can be accepted only within 12 hours after your placement of an order online, or your call or fax to place an order.
- For Stock Orders (not personalized or custom). We want you to be very happy with your order. We strive to make every order perfect, but do make mistakes. If we do, please call Customer Service at 1-877-646-8748, and a friendly representative will help you.
- For Custom Orders (personalized). Custom orders may not be returned for credit. But, if your custom order arrives damaged or is unsatisfactory, please call and a friendly representative will help you.
- Force Majeure - If we are delayed in or prevented from fulfilling our obligations to you by reason of any event beyond our reasonable control, including but not limited to acts of God, terrorism, fire, strikes, delay of transportation, or inability to obtain necessary materials through normal commercial channels, we will not be liable for damages resulting from such delay or prevention. We will however promptly notify you of such delay or prevention and will use reasonable means to minimize these.
- Indemnification - You agree to defend, indemnify, and hold harmless PartySweets.com and Hospitality Mints, LLC, its officers, directors, affiliates, employees, suppliers and agents from and against all claims, liabilities, damages, losses, and expenses (including costs and reasonable attorney\'s fees) due to, arising out of or in any way connected with your product purchase, or product purchases made by any third party using your account or password, or your use, handling, repackaging, storage, or distribution of our product, or the breach of any provision of these Terms by you or any third party using your account or password.
- Modification - We may change, suspend or discontinue all or any aspect of this website, or these Terms at any time, including, without limitation, the processing of orders for products and the availability of information, without prior notice or liability.
- Limitation of Liability - In no event will we be liable for any consequential, indirect, or punitive or special damages of any kind arising out of or relating to the use of, or inability to use, this website and/or any product, even if we have been advised of the possibility of such damages.